Jan 25, 2013









 “Sunrise on your face,
morning in your tired voice,
and dawn in your hair.

Daily Haiku
 “I wish I’d done everything on Earth with you.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby 
 “I like imagining your body is Saturn,
my body ten thousand rings wrapped around you.

Andrea Gibson, Andrew
 “I am occasionally loveable but for the most part I’m like loving a raincloud.
Sara Quinn
When you don’t have many friends and you don’t have a social life you’re kind of left looking at things, not doing things. There’s a weird freedom in not having people treat you like you’re part of society or where you have to fulfill social relationships.
Tim Burton
Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again.
Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita 




  



































                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment